QUALIGON is performing an automated software testing project for a leading company in the insurance sector. The task comprises:
- testing of web apps and mobile apps with Selenium/Appium and Perfecto Mobile,
- the development of Java-based frameworks with Cucumber, TestNG and Maven,
- setup for parallel and serial execution of test cases,
- perfoming tests in different environments like the Perfecto Mobile cloud and the Selenium-Box,
- implementation of a Continuous Integration environment,
- prototyping automated testing in mainframe and SAP-driven environments,
- training and consulting of client's developer teams and test teams.