QUALIGON's Matrix SIM SwitchBox MSSB features intelligent technologies to manage up to 32 SIM cards and up to 4 modems or handsets via USB simultaneously on the size of a DIN A5 page (15 x 22 cm). The complete control is done via one USB port in LOCAL mode or via a network connection in LAN mode.
Based on its master / slave architecture with up to 8 modules, each containing up to 4 SIMs, this configuration offers the highest grade of flexibility. Select according to your needs between the versions:
- MSSB 8x4 with 8 SIMs multiplexed on 4 devices,
- MSSB 16x2 with 16 SIMs multiplexed on two devices and
- MSSB 32x1 with 32 SIMs multiplexed on one device according.
LOCAL and LAN Setup
All MSSB can be ordered for LOCAL or LAN setup. For local or direct access you can can control MSSB via the USB interface. In remote setups, you can control the MSSB device also via LAN and use the graphical user interface or HTTP commands to select the SIMs.
- Real SIM switching, no SIM virtualisation
- Full access to SIMs supported
- Host based switching of mobiles in testing scenarios
- Ready for usage in the MobileCloud™ test system from Perfecto
- Implementation of “always-on” systems with redundant access to mobile networks
- Assurance of machine-to-machine (M2M) communication via network selection